When I feel comfortable with my private space in Bali...I say Bali Relax. I was traveling alone although visiting my Bali family and our Villa was absolutely perfect. So private and so much space. Upon entering the grand room, the smell was wonderful....from the Spa...so nice. My Bali family loved the private pool and lounge area. Peaceful setting and the walk for afternoon tea with some nice snacks was delightful and also in the morning on the way to breakfast. The staff was excellent and everyone seems to know you by name no matter you would venture in the village. The spa was a delight overlooking the rice fields while drinking the ginger tea after massage. Stress free management, everyone loves their job. Saying good bye to the Ubud Village was not easy...but I know I will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali