Myself and my partner stayed for 7 nights in a Garden Villa, utterly beautiful. The villa was completely sealed off from the outside world giving us amazing privacy and peace. Utterly wonderful to get out of bed, plunge in the pool then lay on the day bed to dry off!
On our first night, we had dinner in the restaurant which was exceptional and provided great views of the resort, pool and gardens, in the morning, we were blown away by the view from the second floor breakfast area. The breakfast was really good and the staff were happy to adjust choices as needed, always willing to oblige.
We felt very safe and secure, with a wall all around the villa, lock on the gate, doors etc and an in-room safe.
The shuttle service was really useful and the drivers really helpful, happy to drop you at your destination on the route. The restaurant recommendations (thank you Piki) were excellent and we enjoyed every meal.
The staff and service were wonderful and provided the best level of care, really allowing us to relax and enjoy the resort.
Only a couple of minor gripes:
1. I hate traveling to a foreign country and being quoted in US dollars, which is then converted to Indonesian Rupiah at the time of payment at a rate well above any published rate. The restaurant menu was in Rupiah and yet the services such as massage and spa were quoted in USD?
2. Similar to previous comments, staying in a 5 star resort, I do not expect sachets of Nescafe and creamer.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.