It is easy to see why this report appears in the 2013 edition of the Conde Nast Traveler magazine. A secluded location five minutes out of the main area of Ubud set amongst tranquil rice fields.
The large villa's are tastefully decorated with comfy king size beds, TV & entertainment unit, desk, gazebo and marble bathrooms. Best of all the villa's feature an additional outdoor bathtub and shower area. A real highlight when staying in a private resort such as this.
Even a stroll through the property to the restaurant for breakfast or casual dining area for afternoon tea & coffee is a relaxing and memorable experience.
The reception staff are the icing on the cake. Reception Manager Adi went out of his way on several occasions to ensure everything was fine. He even suggested a couple of restaurants in town that were spot on. Adi - you made our stay just that little more special, so thank you!
A truly wonderful resort and an experience that is going to take a lot to beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali