I didn't expect much before I reach Tunjung Mas bungalow.
Surprisingly, the room is big, as well as the wash room. Both room and toilet is breezing, especially in the morning. Besides, the landscape is really nice, you can take a lot of pictures even the resort is small.
I stayed in first floor, the view is nice. If you like plants, natural, privacy and peace, this is a place for you...
I rent a room with USD 48, and I think it's reasonable. Their staffs are friendly and helpful.
Things that I don't like is when I have my breakfast at balcony, it's too sunny... no shade unless you wake up early. The swimming pool is a bit small. There are some ants in my room, maybe because too many plants around.
The funny part is, my brother stepped on a frog when he walk at night. Your can hear the sounds of insect at night. If I go back to Bali again, may be I will consider stay at the same place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows is set within a lush tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tunjung Mas Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Ubud, Bali