Stayed in mansion, which is a large building with 4 seperate rentals. Shared pool for the 4 units only, so relatively private. One is right next to pool so that would be the choice. Accomodation is very good, good bathroom and everything working properly. Quiet place to stay. Breakfast is huge if you want something the american breakfast. Got driver to pick up from airport which makes travel a bit safer. Great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali