Beautiful property with very surprisingly nice touches. The villas we stayed in is Beji Naba, on the west wing of the property, which is comparatively far away from the reception. But the trail leading to the villa is so exquisitely decorated and tranquil, we never felt the distance a problem at all. Do remind you, there are some steps to be overcome if you hate doing more exercises! The villa itself is just what we expected, especially the lovely swingchair. I spent a lot of time there with such great fun. The location is absolutely superb with so many interesting resterants around. The only thing that makes me a little bit uncomfortable is the inevitable apperance of wall lizards in the bathroom every night. But who can complain that? Anyway, we truely enjoyed our stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali