i stayed ini royal pita maha for 3 days, since 15-17 december, with my wife. i had a wonderful experience. the room is big, the view from our room is very beautiful, very quiet so it is very suitable for a couple. if u travel with family, the resort has many attractions. the best about this resort other than the beautiful room is the spa facility. the therapist got magic hands! very very professional, i never had such nice massage before..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- The Royal Pita Maha Ubud, Bali