We went for the day for which you pay a fee and have use of the hotel and lunch is included with a soft drink!
The view from the main pool is incredible and the pool is just wonderful to swim in! We went on a tour down for which you may take a lift and swam in the Holy Water and a natural pool which leads towards a rafting rivers! Rafting may be organized by the hotel! We swam in all the pool before we went to lunch!
The food was a disappointment which was a shame but our day was still a great success !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- The Royal Pita Maha Ubud, Bali