This hotel is beautiful. It's situated on a hillside surrounded by forest. Walking to the villas is like walking through a temple complex hidden in a jungle. The view from our villa (107) was amazing and we had a small personal pool. Our bathroom was very clean and modern with a large tub. The bed had a mosquito net and was comfortable. The only things I would mention is that it may not be the best place to stay if you have trouble walking up and down steps and you will see some small harmless bugs. We only saw one mosquito in our room. You'll see some bugs stuck on the mosquito net and a few ants on the floor, but that's to be expected from a hotel surrounded by forest. The grounds of the hotel are well kept. I would recommend exploring the area - it's a beautiul walk. There are three pools. A pool closer to the lobby, another pool a little bit further down the hill, and another pool that's very long closer to the river. There are bathrooms and changing rooms for each. The hotel also has yoga everyday from 9-10am outside by the river. There are also several restaurants including an organic restaurant opened for breakfast and lunch right by the river. Overall I would recommend this hotel. It has a luxurious feel full of Indonesian flavor. One last thing, the hotel is located further from the center of Ubud, but the hotel offers a convenient shuttle service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- The Royal Pita Maha Ubud, Bali