Exquisite property! Each villa has it's own full sized swimming pool surrounded by very private tropical gardens. Breakfast and afternoon tea provided. The meals were excellent. Staff very polite and accommodating. Free shuttle from the airport and there is a free return shuttle into Ubud hourly. (Although if you can't wait for a shuttle A$10 will get you there and back and the driver waits for you!) Not a place for the unfit/older traveller as the grounds are very spread out (affording privacy). Our villa was one of the furtherest from the lobby and a bit of a hot humid trek.
The bed was huge! Very comfortable! No mosquitos! Highly recommend Royal Pita Maha for a 'special" few days away.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Hotel
- Royal Pita Maha
- The Royal Pita Maha Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.