This was the second hotel we stayed in on our recent trip to Bali. We stayed for 4 nights & loved it. It has the beautiful views, the Ayung river flows at the bottom of it & is set amongst lush tropical rainforest.
If I was to be picky & list some "negatives" I would have to say that if you are looking for a venue with some life it is not the place for you as it is more for "relaxation" , be aware that if you have one of the rooms down by the river there are alot of stairs to climb up & down so not recommended for people lacking fitness or with "joint" problems, mosquitoes are definitely a problem...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- The Royal Pita Maha Ubud, Bali