Perched on side of hill overlooking spectacular views this place is fabulous for quiet secluded getaway . My friend and I did the hussle bussle of Seminyak for 7 nights here for 4 .
Very convent shuttle to town could. Not easier to get around even called to restaurant at night to pick us up . After staying at W resort in Seminyak this was hard to follow but very different experience here quiet leave you alone to do own thing . Just ring if you want anything done . Attention to detail in buildings is amazing . Check out the dining area over the water and mountains even if you don't stay here .
All in all highly recommend we will certainly not hesitate to return
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Hotel
- Royal Pita Maha
- The Royal Pita Maha Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.