You are warmly invited to enter the ornately carved stone lobby of the hotel, with its tranquil pools and sunlit patches of lush greenery and are invited through to the dining room. There the curved stone balcony frames a breathtaking view of a deep river gorge. We sat here for many first-class meals, and just breathed in the beauty and calm. You can catch glimpses of the river tumbling past below, or the 180 m long lagoon pool, but the holy pool and spa and most of the villas are camouflaged by the manicured gardens. Our pool villa was huge and beautiful, with a stunning bathroom and our own balcony and infinity-edge pool. We felt very lucky to have had the opportunity to stay in such a unique resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- The Royal Pita Maha Ubud, Bali