“Amazing stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa

You added Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa to your Saves list
Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Sayan Village Ubud P.O. Box 777, Ubud, Bali 80571, Indonesia   |
Special Price
Up to 60% Off Early Bird!
Ranked #22 of 127 Hotels in Ubud
Herdecke
“Amazing stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We recently spend 3 night in this beautiful small hotel. The private villas is wonderfully designed and the the outdoor living space is a unique experience.
The pool in the private villa is very nice and spacious, the outdoor seating area at night is a wonderful experience. Food was very good though I would have liked a bit more variety for the breakfast.
The view from the restaurant is amazing.
We also did a rafting tour which I would strongly recommend as the landscape has a massive wow factor.
Walk through the rice fields is also very nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My fiance and I stayed at Kayumanis for 4 nights. The villa is extremely spacious with a private pool and a huge bathtub. Throughout the stay, we felt like royalty with the exceptional good services provide by every staff in Kayumanis. We did the Sensory Surrender and Cooking Class.
The staffs from the Spa were extremely attentive to our needs and comfort. I will definitely recommend one to try their spa package if they stay at Kayumanis. However, there are 2 issues that I had during my stay. Their wifi signal is very weak, most of the times I am not able to connect to their wifi or it is loading very slowly. Another issue is the lost signal problem that I had with their cabled TV and it was a frequent problem that occurred when we were watching TV. Beside that, I will say Kayumanis will definitely be my first choice when I return to Bali.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
PutuAgustini, General Manager at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Bapak and Ibu,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa..

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your resent stay at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa. We are happy to learn that you had enjoyed our villa, service, spa and cooking class.

My sincerely apologies for the internet connection and television signal that we need to be improved. We will take an immediate action to fix it. This is certainly not the type of experience we wish for you

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

My husband and I had an amazing two nights at this special paradise in Ubud. We cannot get over the exceptional service and hospitality that we received during our stay, we felt like Royalty. Our villa (Bankirai) was beautiful, clean, and totally quiet, we felt like the only ones there. We cannot wait to come back. Thank you so much to the staff for making our stay so special.

Dear Ibu Nisha,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa…

Thank you very much for taking the time to pen the review about your stay in Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa. We are happy to learn that you had an enjoyable and memorable stay in our Villa Bangkirai

We always strive to provide the highest quality of product and service, hence to receive positive comments such as yours is so motivating us.

Once again, thank you very much for choosing to stay in Kayumanis Ubud during your recent visit to the Island of the Gods. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa and I cannot recommend it highly enough. We are both frequent travellers with expensive taste and high standards and this place delivered on every level. Amazing, romantic accommodation including private outdoor pool and 24 hour butler service. The staff were friendly and accommodating and even gave us a complimentary upgrade when requested. Stay here, you will not regret it. Very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Make sure to request a villa with a sunny pool.
Dear Bapak and Ibu,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa..

Thank you for taking the time to write a review through Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our service. This is truly something I shall share with the team and I am sure it will motivate us even more to continue achieve the highest standard of product and service. We are committed to always improve all aspects of our product and service

We look forward to welcoming you back into Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa in the near future.

Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had a 2 room villa (Seseh) above the river. Gorgeous grounds and villas. The most beautiful people, scenery and atmosphere. I cannot emphasize enough the attention to service to their guests. The people here are so sweet, kind and helpful. The food is delicious at the Dining Corner, menu a bit limited. You cannot walk to Ubud village from villas, but staff is always available to drive you in their air conditioned mini vans. Every trip to town was full of information about surroundings, customs and advice for a good visit to town. They will come back and pick you up whether an hour or all day later, again I can not emphasize enough how wonderful every single staff member is here. Ok so only negative would be ants in the villa. They didnt bother me but my daughter not happy. It is the jungle, so I expected insects. Good news no mosquitos just some ants. I would say 4 1/2 stars if not for ants would be six stars.

Room Tip: Get a massage we had 2 they were wonderful. Seseh Villa is corner and front faces jungle and Lauh ri...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dusseldorf, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We stayed in deluxe villa uyung. In general all the other reviews are right, it's a wonderful and quite place to relax, the spa is great and the staff is also very friendly! The food was just ok.

I've been in Bali several times already and never had anything to complain about. Unfortunately this time I have: we had bed bugs in our villa and as I told the staff about it they didn't seem to take it seriously.. I travel every month and never had problems with bed bugs, even not in the US. So I was completely shocked to see about 30 bites on my body when I woke up in the morning. I really hope the resort will do something about that, otherwise I don't recommend to go there..

Another unsatisfying thing: there was no possibility to sunbath in our villa as the whole outdoor area is covered by trees.

• Stayed May 2014
agtd, General Manager at Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Dear Ibu Anique,

Warm Greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa..

We truly appreciate your comments, both positive and where we need to improve. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment you experienced in villa Uyung and we are so surprise to hear this comment. We do take your comments seriously and I have personally addressed these issues with my team members for immediate action.

With reference to your comment that there is not sunbath in your villa because the whole outdoor area is covered by three, kindly to inform you that it is true we have a lot of big trees in some part of Kayumanis Ubud Villas, but we also have some space full of sunshine in our villas. We have role to keep surround greenery and would not cut it down. Our aim is to always provide a high standard of services and blended with nature experience to our guests.

Thank you and we do hope that this experience has not permanently tarnished your opinion of us and that we will have the opportunity in the future to regain your confidence in our villa.

Until then I remain with warm regards from Kayumanis Ubud

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and i stayed here for our honeymoon and were blown away by the beauty of the villa we stayed in. We arrived by taxi late evening and were shown around the hotels facilities before being shown to our villa. The villa was extremely spacious and the pool we had was a very decent size, bigger than a small plunge pool. The breakfast range was very good and could be ordered to the villa. They also provided a taxi service within the ubud area for pick up/drop off.

We only ate at the hotels restaurant once on the first night but we found that we preferred to eat in Ubud centre rather than at the hotel.

The villa was always kept very clean by housekeeping. They would ensure that the villa was clean and would place mosquito deterring burners around the living areas.

The bathroom is outdoors with an outside waterfall shower. There is no separate room for the toilet, it is also outdoors but well secluded so does not feel like your privacy is invaded.

The hotel has some free excursions also, we went cycling. They also help to arrange other big excursions such as water rafting and elephant safari.

I would definitely recommend kayumanis to everywhere for a luxury experience in Ubud.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ibu Zahra,

Warm greeting from Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa…

Congratulations once again on your honeymoon and for choosing to stay with us.
I am grateful for all your wonderful words and happy to hear that you had enjoyed our services and facilities.

Once again, thank you so much for your review and we look forward to welcome you back again in the near future

Putu Agustini

Been to Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa? Share your experiences!