“Beautiful, welcoming & relaxing accom in Ubud, Bali.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DD Ubud Villa

You added DD Ubud Villa to your Saves list
DD Ubud Villa
3.0 of 5 Villa   |   Jalan Raya Cebok Kedisan Tegalalang, Ubud, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #56 of 242 Specialty Lodging in Ubud
“Beautiful, welcoming & relaxing accom in Ubud, Bali.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stay at DD Ubud Villas with my boyfriend whilst on holidays in Bali. The villas are located about 15 minutes from the centre of Ubud. It is well worth the short drive into town, as the location is absolutely breathtaking, surrounded by jungle there is nothing to disturb the solitude. As soon as we arrived, our bags were whisked into our room and we were shown to our villa. Cups of tea and cool drinks were brought down for us straight away, which we were grateful for after a long day of sightseeing. The villa itself was beautiful, a lovely timber room with a small verandah, high ceilings and luxurious four poster bed which was super comfortable. The outdoor bathroom was amazing and although maybe a trivial detail to others, the hair dryer was the only one I used in all of Bali which worked decently! There was a huge range of English speaking tv channels on the TV, not that we looked at it much when we had the most amazing view of the rainforest from our bed! Breakfast was fried rice, eggs, toast, pancakes and fruit and was served to us in the morning on our verandah. It was delicious. From there onwards, the staff are happy to take you into Ubud or you can take advantage of the amazing infinity pool. I would say that DD Ubud Villas was the best place that we stayed in Bali, and would highly recommend it. The staff were lovely, the location was beautiful and I could not have asked for a better way to end our trip. Will visit again for sure.

• Stayed April 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Geelong, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This property is just wonderful, the staff are very friendly and the property is exceptionally clean, the modern but Balinese furnishings and decor set off the spectacular back drops.
This feels like a honeymoon escape, romantic and secluded but close to the centre of Ubud. I will be back as this was just a breath of fresh air for 3 days. Peaceful, beautiful and friendly.

Room Tip: Any room great
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Bali, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was taken to DD Ubud Villas for my birthday earlier this month. Although, it's not far from town, it feels so private and secluded and very romantic. To me, our room felt like a private, modern tree house and I had one of the best sleeps I've had in a while. The bathroom was gorgeous! Very well designed and though out. In the morning, we swam in the infinity pool overlooking the jungle which was very relaxing. The staff were happy to help us with anything we needed and made us feel right at home. Will be back for sure. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I was fortunate to come across this unknown gem. I stayed two nights. The place is magnificent set amongst the hills. I noticed as soon as I got out of the car the beautiful view and clean air. So relaxed with the only noise being the river below and birds. There was also so many beautiful butterflies. The room was spacious clean and bed comfy. The bathroom also very roomy with nice big bath. It was just delightful. Somewhere to read on the balcony and take in the view. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I absolutely loved it will definitely come back. Great getaway from the hustle and bustle of ubud.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to DD Ubud Villa? Share your experiences!