“Best private driver in Bali” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #84 of 200 Tours & Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: The professional BALI TOUR organizer offer BALI TOURS PACKAGE with a friendly and English speaking BALI TOUR DRIVER.
“Best private driver in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was really a great experience! I spent 2 days with Dewa and I've been travelling all around Bali! He knows everything! He is honest, kind, polite and flexible to change the tour as you prefer! He informs you about the prices of all the things you are going to do without any bad surprise! He also gives you the right time to spend in each place to be able to finish in time the tour! Tour prices are honest! Recommended!

Visited August 2014

Yekaterinburg, Russia
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent service easy to communicate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was our second visit to Bali and we wanted to plan our itenariries in advance, which was quite easy with Dewa Bali Tours - I got a reply to my inquiry within hours and was able to customize the day trips to our liking instead of just following the standard agenda. The service was very professional, with comfortable cars, friendly and competent drivers with good English and quite reasonably proced.
We travelled with Dewa for two days around Ubud, visited some ancient temples and had lunch on the way with a fabulous view of Kintamani volcano and the lake. We also arranged a transfer to the north of the island with them, and though it was a long trip Dewa still suggested that we make stops at some beautiful places to enjoy the view or visit a waterfall.
Overall this was a very enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Visited July 2014
Hong Kong
3 attraction reviews
“Brilliant, Thoughtful & Highly Professional !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was my second time using Dewa's service. He is such an expert of Bali. He is honest, smart & gives quick responses to his customers. I travelled with Dewa again in early June this year. As this was not my first time travelling to Bali, I'd like to go somewhere off-the-beaten track. Having no idea of where to go, Dewa drove me to the beautiful beaches on the East Coast where only the locals knew the way. As an amateur photographer, Dewa was smart enough to drive me to a restaurant where I could see & take pics on some of the most spectacular views of the terraces (see attached photos).

Although I was with Dewa for only only a time in this trip, I had a very happy & enjoyable holiday. Dewa has become a good friend of mine in Bali. He is talkative, easy-going and his English is excellent. You never felt bored on his car & I felt safe with him. I always thought that those who were with him in Bali are lucky. Those who's never been to Bali or want to find a safe driver and a professional guide, I would highly recommend Dewa. Dewa, I am grateful for having you and I will be back again to Bali.

Visited June 2014
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Excellent Driver and Able to Customize Itinerary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

With Dewa Bali Tours, we were able to customize the places that we want to go and not follow the usual packages done by other agencies. The driver's name was Ketut (Contact 081338625255) and he was excellent in helping us during our travels. To put it short and simple, it was a wonderful experience!

Visited October 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent and personable guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Dewa Bali Tours helped us plan our 2-day tour and anticipated the kind of places we would like to visit. Dewa stopped at several sites we would never have chosen but he correctly guessed that we would like them -- a wonderful batik and print store with reasonable prices, a temple famous among Balinese that we had never heard of, a high-altitude coffee plantation, etc. I was eager to see how gamelans were made so overnight he was able to locate a shop where they are made by hand. He was charming and pleasant. His English had many mistakes but was still very easy to understand because he was so intelligent and really listened to us. He cheerfully answered all our questions and gave us a vivid understanding of many things about Bali. His car was clean and supplied with bottled water. The price was amazingly reasonable.

Visited February 2014