“Most romantic fine dining restaurant in ubud” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #175 of 440 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian, Mediterranean, Pan-Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: " Taste The Rondji Touch at Blanco Museum "Named after the wife of Don Antonio Blanco, Rondji Restaurant is serving a Fine Balinese, Indonesian & Mediterranean Cuisine, using a recipe that is part of the family treasure, crafted & twisted by our Award Winning Chefs. While also introducing exotic signature dishes from all the 9 region of Bali. Extensive Wine List and great selection of Exotic Cocktails crafted by our Award Winning Mixology are all there for you to accompany our great selection of tapas, or simply sip our best local Tea & Coffee from our Afternoon Tea Menu. A part of the Blanco Renaissance Museum, Rondji Restaurant overlooking the most scenic view of Campuhan Hill. The interior, design by the only son of Don Antonio Blanco, I Made Mario Blanco is kept minimalist to complement the beauty of the surrounding. The Blanco family's temple with a huge 50 years old Banyan tree and a Hindu Pagoda of 12 roof is located on the North-East corner, completed with an Amphitheater for occasional performance.
“Most romantic fine dining restaurant in ubud”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I cant say so much, everything was just excelent for me and my wife. Thank you for such of service and very good food. Unexpected extraordinary dining place. Thank you. I will come back with my friends in future.

• Indonesian first
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Wonderful Meal in Ubud”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great service, food, and dining experience in the heart of Bali cultural center. Friendly wait staff. Great way to spend the day while exploring Balinese arts and crafts in Ubud.

• Visited December 2012
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
“WAIT NO LONGER, DINE AT THE RONDJI RESTAURANT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was looking for something new to eat and just want to check out my old favorites. Passed by the Rondji Restaurant.. and YES, The Rondji Restaurant offer much that I was craving for - they have everything!

Dine in at Rondji is like getting "Buy One get Free". You will pay for the food but the restaurant itself provide you with a charming and enchanting place to sit and enjoy the foods.

Relaxed, colorful, amazing rice fields and excellent foods will be serve to everyone

I recommend you to stop by there. The aroma of the home cooking is calling your empty stomach to taste their food. Excellent servers and nice people will give you a Royal treatment from the moment you step in till you left the restaurant - but leave the pleasure moment that will stay forever.

I was pleased to taste their Duck Leg. Yellow Fin Tuna and Salmon.
Over all, I am so grateful to stop by there!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place for romantic dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I went to rondji rest with my husband. We made reservation booking went we went to the museum first. We were so surprized when we got our table it was so beuatyfull the staff arrenged my table on romantic table. It was good food, good service, amazing view, good restaurant
And it's must visit place when you are in ubud in your list..

“Recomemded”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been here once
The food was super delicious you have to try the baramundi
Emmmm the best baramundi ever that i've try
very recommended !!!
We can enjoy the beautiful view of bukit cinta from here
What a romantic place , i wanna go back and keep over eating