“WAIT NO LONGER, DINE AT THE RONDJI RESTAURANT!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #170 of 476 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Indonesian, Pan-Asian
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: " Taste The Rondji Touch at Blanco Museum "Named after the wife of Don Antonio Blanco, Rondji Restaurant is serving a Fine Balinese, Indonesian & Mediterranean Cuisine, using a recipe that is part of the family treasure, crafted & twisted by our Award Winning Chefs. While also introducing exotic signature dishes from all the 9 region of Bali. Extensive Wine List and great selection of Exotic Cocktails crafted by our Award Winning Mixology are all there for you to accompany our great selection of tapas, or simply sip our best local Tea & Coffee from our Afternoon Tea Menu. A part of the Blanco Renaissance Museum, Rondji Restaurant overlooking the most scenic view of Campuhan Hill. The interior, design by the only son of Don Antonio Blanco, I Made Mario Blanco is kept minimalist to complement the beauty of the surrounding. The Blanco family's temple with a huge 50 years old Banyan tree and a Hindu Pagoda of 12 roof is located on the North-East corner, completed with an Amphitheater for occasional performance.
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
“WAIT NO LONGER, DINE AT THE RONDJI RESTAURANT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I was looking for something new to eat and just want to check out my old favorites. Passed by the Rondji Restaurant.. and YES, The Rondji Restaurant offer much that I was craving for - they have everything!

Dine in at Rondji is like getting "Buy One get Free". You will pay for the food but the restaurant itself provide you with a charming and enchanting place to sit and enjoy the foods.

Relaxed, colorful, amazing rice fields and excellent foods will be serve to everyone

I recommend you to stop by there. The aroma of the home cooking is calling your empty stomach to taste their food. Excellent servers and nice people will give you a Royal treatment from the moment you step in till you left the restaurant - but leave the pleasure moment that will stay forever.

I was pleased to taste their Duck Leg. Yellow Fin Tuna and Salmon.
Over all, I am so grateful to stop by there!! THEY ARE THE BEST!!

• Indonesian first
“Nice place for romantic dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went to rondji rest with my husband. We made reservation booking went we went to the museum first. We were so surprized when we got our table it was so beuatyfull the staff arrenged my table on romantic table. It was good food, good service, amazing view, good restaurant
And it's must visit place when you are in ubud in your list..

“Recomemded”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I've been here once
The food was super delicious you have to try the baramundi
Emmmm the best baramundi ever that i've try
very recommended !!!
We can enjoy the beautiful view of bukit cinta from here
What a romantic place , i wanna go back and keep over eating

New York City, New York
“Absolutely Breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Finding Fine Dining Restaurant anywhere in Ubud? here's a place. Reading from some reviews and friends recommendation, finally I reached this restaurant. It serves Indonesian and International cuisine. It is owned by Rondji (Blanco's wife), the best time to eat after visiting their museum (Antonio Blanco). Highly recommend to have lunch because the atmosphere was so beautiful overlooking to Tjampuhan Valley. I enjoyed a relax with complimentary Internet access, the food was perfect the price was comparable of what I got, the staff was friendly. Try Rondji's Nasi Goreng and crispy duck and they provide complimentary pick up service around Ubud area as well.
We can't wait for second visit. Thank you!

Ubud
“beautifully situated restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Could not find a nicer place to sit and spend an afternoon and evening. Must have the best view in Ubud. Excellent International menu and comprehensive wine and drinks list. This place should not be missed.