“Great studio, enjoyable yoga” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #55 of 348 Activities in Ubud
Type: Classes/Workshops, Wellness & Spas
More attraction details
Owner description: At Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio we educate, inspire and uplift in our brand new, eco-hip facility, custom-designed to help you fulfill your yogic essence.With two gorgeous, dedicated shalas (yoga rooms), you'll experiencing top quality instruction in a variety of styles: Radiantly Alive Yoga, vinyasa, Ashtanga, restorative, dance, Iyengar, Yin, Anusara and Acro Yoga.In our café enjoy healthy foods, premium teas and our legendary Radiantly Alive raw chocolate. Replenish and reenergize your body while communing with like-minded souls from around the world.Our holistic therapies offer you powerful assistance to cleanse and heal: colon hydrotherapy, cranial sacral, deep tissue, acupuncture and more.Like much of our own practices, our new studio is experience daily shifts to get it to its full potential. Please bear with us as there is still some construction being completed. While we have one of our shalas up and running, the café and holistic therapy rooms will be coming shortly.
34 attraction reviews
“Great studio, enjoyable yoga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We attended a vinyasa flow class here. The studio was inviting and tranquil- open air and with high ceilings. The class was enjoyable with good flow and a variety of poses. The teacher (guest teacher) was friendly and talkative, however her music was a little loud and made it challenging to hear her instructions. I personally prefer my yoga sessions to be quiet and reflective, so I found her constant talking (about her life and quotes that inspire her) to be more distracting than informative.

Visited March 2014

Helsinki, Finland
“Great variety, excellent teachers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I went to 1–3 classes a day in RA for a month, and am absolutely a fan. The variety of different styles is great, and beginners like myself are encouraged to try new things and styles, from vinyasa to fly high to astanga to acro yoga and yin... Also more advanced practitioners get challenged, and the classes are not usually too full, so the teachers have time to help and correct alignments. Very friendly staff, good new friends and great atmosphere all round.

Some personal thanks to the people I saw most:

Sanna, thank you for the professional and fun take on astanga, the advise and continued friendship.

Radiant Rusty, your attitude and enthusiasm helps a lot when your roll&release delivers copious amounts of sweet pain.

Acacia, thank you for the sweaty vinyasa and brutal hatha, and for your dramatic style of calling for the downward facing dog :) Also, still love the music.

Possibly the world’s gentlest Sarah: yin and sound healing was great.

Mockingly strict José, knees together, hombre! Mula! Great help with handstands, head stands and other alignments. Mula!

And loving Noga, thank you for getting me into RA from Jogja, thanks for the encouragement, trust and humour that made me also dare to try flying in acro.

Terima kasih. Hope to see you all soon again.

Visited March 2014
che203, Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear esasalminen,

Big hug to you. Grateful for your presence and kind words. Please come back to see us the next time you visit Bali.

With Love,

Radiantly Alive
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great Experience and Welcoming Community”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

I arrived in Ubud unsure of what to do during my stay. It seemed like a good place to do yoga, so I looked up a few highly rated yoga studios on TripAdvisor.

After visiting a few others that just didn't seem as warm, comfortable, or welcoming as I had hoped, I stopped by RadiantlyAlive. Maybe it was just the timing of everything... I think a class had just finished... but the reception area was buzzing with positivity. Everyone there seemed so happy!

I spoke with a woman working at reception and she gave me great information about the courses offered. You have the option to pay for one course, for one full day, for a week, or (I think) for a month. Prices are very reasonable.

As someone who had only done yoga a few times before, and as someone who has dreadful flexibility, I was a little concerned about how things would go. Yes, there are some people who are crazy good at yoga in the classes... and yes, the instructors are INSANELY knowledgeable and have amazing ability... but I haven't had an unpleasant class yet. I've felt comfortable and welcome in every class, and instructors help me to adjust poses to accommodate for inflexibility or lack of strength whenever they can take a moment to so.

I very highly recommend you to give RadiantlyAlive a look. I really wish I could have a yoga community like this back home.

Thanks for the amazing experiences, RA faculty and staff!

RadiantlyAlive, Public Relations Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
THANK YOU for your kind review of our studio! We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience, starting from the moment you walked in, all the way through to the various classes and teachers! Please come back again soon. Kindly, Radiantly Alive.
Ubud, Indonesia
12 attraction reviews
“A good oasis for ur practice w a steady following”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Radiantly Alive feels like a small studio despite the fact that classes can be big - small studio in the sense that you are made to feel welcome, if you stay a few weeks you may even be known by name at the front desk. All classes are open level so anyone can do any class. If you are more experienced no one will say anything if you add ur own spice to the flow. Seems to me that the people that find RA during their stay in Ubud become trusty goers and hence you will most often see familiar faces in class.

Visited January 2014
RadiantlyAlive, Manager at Radiantly Alive Yoga Studio, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Many thanks for your gracious review of our studio. What you wrote is exactly what we aspire towards... to create a sense of community here. With Kindness, The Radiantly Alive Family
Wellington, New Zealand
“Definitely experience yoga here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My only disappointment was that I didn't stay in Ubud longer to do more yoga here!

Positives: great yoga space, pleasant and friendly front-line staff, amazing instructors/teachers, clean changing rooms/toilets/showers. A 5 metre walk from Bali Buddha Cafe (amazing raw food and organic menu). Well-priced classes, day pass and concession cards.

I would definitely recommend this to all newbie and advanced yoga enthusiasts.

Do yourself a favour and experience it yourself:-)

Kozzad... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at the studio again soon! Love Radiantly Alive