“Simply amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Classes/Workshops, Wellness & Spas
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

The sweeping view of rice fields lined with coconut trees and mighty Mt. Agung at a distance makes this place ideal enough for yoga practice.

Chiara's classes were intensely healing (yes someone actually bursted into tears) and if one is up for shedding some emotional baggage then this unique practice of pranal yoga can be very helpful. A range of different tools are used as we all resonate with different things. So whilst chanting may work for one, fine mudras will work for others.

I plan to be back again next time for sure,to learn more about this lineage/yoga tradition

Namaste and thank you from Kathmandu Valley, Nepal.

Visited April 2014

Western Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Lovely yoga space and classes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

A beautiful space, overlooking the valley and in an area of the ridge free from cars and motorbikes! Drop in price 100irp, or 5class card was 300. great value for hour and a half/2 hour classes with nice teachers who were competent, knowledgeable, gentle but still challenging you to think/open/push/consider. great to learn something new and different.
the mats and bolsters were fine, there's water available, the floorboards are dark polished wood and the windows open right up for the breeze and the beautiful views.
there is a nice bathroom at the base of the stairs up to the space.
After class wander a little further up the tranquil garden filled pathway to yellow flower cafe, or down the path a bit further to lilli and lala warung surrounded by lotus.
classes are only in morning (around0930) or afternoon (around 4).

Visited March 2014
Brisbane
17 attraction reviews
“Inspiration at Intuitive Flow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This yoga centre was a 4 minute walk from our villa and is set amongst the rice paddies in beautiful surroundings. I did 2 classes in the few days we were in Ubud one by Linda and the other by Chiara.

I have done only six classes before visiting and my husband only one but we found the class wonderful. Each time I left renewed and refreshed. Drop in price was IDR100k which is very reasonable for a 2 hr class. The classes flowed well and instruction was clear.

Visited April 2014
Canmore, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Too much chanting & talking”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

After reading the great reviews on trip advisor I bought a 5 time pass without first trying a class. A mistake. I tried to stay 'open' but Linda's constant talking in a nasily voice was not pleasant. The pranala class ( a combination of various yoga practises) involved lots of chanting, an intensive flow ( forgive me but I'm not a huge flow fan), ending with yoga nidra while we were in shivasana. It was not an enjoyable. No wow factor. I also attended a power yoga class as well as part of a Hatha class taught by a lovely Balinese local. Unfortunately I could barely understand him and his voice was also somewhat unpleasant. I did prefer his classes. I wouldn't recommend this studio unless you love flow and chanting. The studio itself is lovely and In a lovely location. The classes are very small.

Visited January 2014
Ubud, Indonesia
“highly attuned yoga teacher in magical environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

The yoga studio is a truly beautiful environment! It is great place to try yoga for the first time or deepen your practice. Linda is more then just a yoga teacher. She is a true healer. She is tuned into her students in a way that few other teachers are. I started doing yoga with Linda years ago and felt so empowered, connected and safe taking her classes. I tried taking classes from other instructors all over the world in the years that followed, but I could not find one that compared to her. I struggle with shoulder, elbow and knee problems and Linda has helped me find ways to modify my poses and gain awareness of my movement so I don't hurt myself. Even in the context of a large group class, I have a sense Linda is tuned into my movements and postures and will be there to assist me if I am doing something that isn't right for my body. I've injured myself before in other classes, but I always feel safe and confident taking Linda's class! I also highly recommend her as a yoga therapist. Her understanding of the body goes well beyond the average yoga teacher and her deeply intuitive nature and attuned senses make her a true healer.

Visited August 2013