It was a little bit more of what we expected of a budget hotel. The room was just the right size and comfortable; cleaned daily, bed linen and towels were changed daily. Front desk service was relatively okay. We liked their pancake and bread breakfasts. They could improve on their Indonesian breakfast. Location fits in the middle; walking distance to shops, art galeries, restaurants, cultural shows, Monkey Forest and Ubud market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali