Ended up at this place whilst looking for another homestay which we couldn't find.
The location, just at the end of an alley near the soccerfield, is really nice.
We had a superior room near the temple at the lower side of the complex (the place is really big).
Room looks nice, and was pretty big and has aircon.
The beds are ok, but ours made a lot of noise when moving.
Bathroom is ok, but needed a little maintenance here and there.
The swimming pool at the other end of the complex is nice to have a refreshing dive after a hot day.
The staff was ok, they are friendly...but didnt put to much effort in to make us comfortable.
we paid 40 eu per night, which is quite much for here, i think for that amount (or less) you can stay at a better place.
its not a bad place, but for this price i expect just that little bit extra, which just isnt there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Booking.com so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali