It was our Honeymoon and we've been with Nick two years ago.
But since then they must have stoped cleaning and maintaining the rooms.
When we arrived Three things were brooken in our river view room incl. AC and Fan.
You had to argue with the Staff for New towels. They smell like rotten! Yuk!
Poor english of Staff.
Used soap in the room
Non exceptable bathroom.
We moved out after 4 nights to a homestay in a Honeymoon Suite which was perfect and cheaper!
Nick reinvest the money into the rooms. Its a shame!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelBookers, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali