Had stayed here 3 yrs ago but only in a superior room by the river. This time paid double and went for the deluxe option. I must admit view was stunning over the rice paddies and the room was huge with a four poster bed and massive bath! I would say that it was a little bit over priced and the breakfast was taken in a rather shabby room by reception. All in all if I returned I would opt for the superior room and save some money..
- Also Known As:
- Nick`s Pension Hotel Ubud
- Nick`s Pension Hotel
- Nick's Pension Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are entering a place of beauty, peace and comfort. Ubud, the centre of art and culture of Bali welcomes you, and for complete experience we invite you come to Nick's Pension. A great deal in the middle of Ubud Just off Monkey Forest Road in Ubud. Around 10 minutes walk to Ubud Center / Market. Approximately one hours drive from Bali International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Nick's Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.