We stayed in the old part of this hotel. No reception, swimingpool and restaurant there, what made it very quiet. We used the very relaxing swimingpool in the new part of this hotel (1 min walk)Big room with nice views : at the back a small terras with view on a ricefield, at the front a spacious terras with view over the beautifull garden.
Housekeeping could be better. Rooms are not very well cleaned.
We loved to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali