Stayed here in May for 3 nights.Upon entering the hotel i noticed how it was like driving into someone's back yard.It was a very narrow entrance and the road was filthy (lots of dogs).When we checked into our villa we both thought it was very clean and nice.We had a lovely view over the river.The following morning we ate breakfast which was nice however, for our three day stay we were asked several times "what room number are ye staying in".This became extremely annoying especially when we were relaxing by the pool.The staff were however very friendly but the hotel lacked any type of atmosphere.Also the shuttle bus finished at 5pm, the spa is extremely over priced and for a 5
star hotel to have no gym is crazy.
- Also Known As:
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Hotel Ubud
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas And Tree Spa
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Hotel
- Kupu Barong Hotel Tree
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa Ubud, Bali
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.