I stayed at this hotel at the start and end of a tour. The first room I had on the ground floor was spacious and had a ceiling fan which cooled the room but the bathroom was very dirty. The second room was at the top of some very steep, narrow stairs and the only cooling system was a pedestal fan which menat staying in sauna like condiitions. A good breakfast is served near the pool but don't bother with this if you're in a hurry as the staff are not! The hotel has lovely landscaped gardens and a small pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali