Hotel has a small sign off hanoman road in Ubud but the entrance leads into a lush garden and pool area. I stayed in a deluxe fan cooled room that I paid $50 us for online which I thought was expensive for Indonesia The room was large but with sink set on opposite wall as bath which was not convenient. The is a gas operated hot water heater that was a little tricky to figure out. You must turn hot water tap on with ignition button depressed. It's a 15 minute walk to mo key forest and about same to market. They overcharge for taxis to airport asking 250000 rupiah when going rate is 200000 or 50000 if you take shuttle. Just make your own arrangements as many taxis on street. Would recommend but ac would be nice. Intrepid does not pay extra few dollars for this as seems typical for that penny pinching company!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 26 rooms, which are classified into 3 types with different facilities, all prioritizing comfort and beauty. Each room is designed in a typical Balinese architectural style and has its own private balcony where you can sit down and chat, read or just relax and enjoy the beautiful panorama of the tropical garden. Enjoy your holiday in total comfort and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Artini 2 Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artini 2 Cottages Hotel Ubud
- Artini 2 Hotel
- Artini 2 Resort
- Artini 2 Cottages Ubud, Bali