This hotel is located right in the heart of central Ubud. It is close to so many excellent restaurants and shops. The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. My room was spacious with a sunken bath tub and a very comfortable bed. It had a balcony that you could sit on and look at the rice fields. The gardens were lush and wonderfully maintained. It is truly a tropical oasis. My only complaint was that the WiFi was erratic and I could not always access the movies on the TV. However, the staff were working on this problem and I suspect by now it would have been resolved. Afternoon tea is a nice touch and served everyday. There is also a huge selection of breakfast choices. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel and would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali