From the moment we arrived to a welcome drink our every need was catered for with gracious friendly service and nothing was too much trouble. Set amidst beautiful gardens and lush bush with views out over rice fields it was truly a wonderful place to relax and enjoy. Breakfast was amazing and people so kind. Ubud shopping is great and sightseeing from there marvellous. Such an interesting area with so much to see and after a busy day to relax in the quiet of Komaneka is truly an amazing experience. Great tourist destination where we felt very safe - two elderly sisters travelling together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali