The dilemma of coming back to Ubud with its many ,many great places to stay is
"Try somewhere new, or return to what you know????"
This is the 3rd time for me & about 8th time for my sister coming to K@MK.
We go to breakfast between the 4 Komanekas on our visits & debate on splitting our 9 day stay between a few of them.
But no.... we delight in the feel of home here & everyone greeting us by name & the closeness to shops, eateries & attractions, you can walk everywhere from here.... The 'gifts' we receive on our return visits like free massages & feeling too lazy to pack up & move lol.
I will leave the other reviewers to detail the many splendid qualities of KMF...as there are no negatives I can think of. I will daydream until our return.....
If you can afford it go for villa & request one overlooking jungle 103 & 104 (I think)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali