My wife and I travel a lot mostly for pleasure. We have stayed in many very nice hotels and resorts around the world. I usually don't write reviews because they are all about the same, and sometimes i don't want people to hear about great finds so they don't get overcrowded and over booked. I had to write about Komaneka at Monkey Forest. We have never experienced the level of service they provide. We got spoiled. Everyone who works there obviously loves their job, they work well as a team from pick up at the airport to check in to a fantastic breakfast in the morning.
The location in the center of town is great for early morning walks to the markets, museums, and Ubud sites. We also visited the other Komaneka Hotels, and they all are beautiful and peaceful. We also had the best massage of our life at the Komaneka Bisma spa. The setting is fantastic, and well worth it! Thank You everybody at Komaneka for an excellent vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.