My partner and I stayed here for 4 nights. When we arrived we both had the flu :( The wonderful lady who was checking us in asked us if we would like some herbal tea and we said yes. It was so delicious and such a nice gesture.
Upon arriving into the beautiful room, there were flowers in a love heart shape on our bed, we thought this was a cute touch.
We were so surprised when we had a card in our room with a basket of fresh fruit hoping that we get better from our sickness. We were very touched :)
Overall I would recommend this place to anyone, and i would have to say that this place was one of the nicest places I have stayed at, with wonderful attentive staff who remember your names.
I had a massage there as well and whilst it was more expensive than one from the street shops, it was so lovely and worth every penny.
Thank you to the staff at Komaneka for making our stay wonderful :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali