Two girlfriends and I stayed at Komaneka Monkey Forest in Oct 2012 for 3 nights. Room 103, a pool villa, was brilliant. We had a extra bed in the room and a hollywood twin and it was perfect for the 3 of us. The resort had a small, relaxed atmosphere - so different to the big resorts in nusa dua etc. staff were great. we had breaky at our villa at no extra charge. Small negative - the light in the dressing room was too dull to see properly when putting on makeup!! Afternoon tea for 2 hours was quaint also. Location was great - right in the heat of everything. Two doors down you must go to the laughing buddah bar (??) where they have a live band on most nights - get there early for seat. its standing room on the pavement only once the band starts. Had dinner at Bridges - was really lovely. Komaneka would suit all travellers. We spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect place to stay for this holiday and we were all extremely happy our choice!
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.