We stayed at the Komaneka Monkey forest for a week late last year. We loved this place. From the moment you step into the lobby from the busy street you feel you could be in a quiet, peaceful oasis. The staff is amazing and no request to difficult. The little restaurant set in their garden was something to look forward to every morning for a beautiful home cooked breakfast. Our room was spacious and beautifully furnished. The pool area was a great place to escape to in the afternoon for tea and a swim. We have had the pleasure of staying at the Komaneka Bisma in the past which I also highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest Komaneka in Ubud is designed as a sophisticated and contemporary lifestyle destination. It's 10 elegant villas, each with its 12 meter long private pool, and 34 spacious suites are completed with a half-olympic sized main pool, an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and wedding chapel. Located at Jalan Bisma, in the center of Ubud, overlooking the the hills and Campuhan River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Komaneka at Monkey Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Hotel Ubud
- Komaneka At Monkey Forest Ubud, Bali