Its a wonderful, peaceful place. The attention to detail is fantastic, the grounds are out of this world, the swimming pool area probably the best I've ever seen.
We were in the Treetops Suites, with a balcony overlooking, well, the treetops! The room was big and immaculate with local style furniture.
Within minutes of being here (despite the night time arrival of our flight and the hour of waiting in the customs queue at the airport) we felt totally relaxed.
Its out of the hubub of town without being too far away and is right on the doorstep of a lovely walk on a ridge behind the resort.
It was absolutely the quiet, romantic break we were looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali