Lovely hotel, but we were not happy to find out that we had to pay extra for internet access! And by the minute, no less! Not cheap either! This is pretty outrageous considering that you can get free wifi in any local cafe, restaurant or even convenience shop in Ubud!
On top of that we experienced some problems with connectivity in our villa and no one was able to help us. We had to come down to the lobby every time I wanted to use interned on my laptop. Incredibly inconvenient. Management obviously does not understand the needs of guests.
Another small detail that you would not expect in luxury hotel: no real milk for coffee! Only thin, no fat milk. Pretty outrageous for those of us who just want normal milk in our coffee.
On the other hand the staff is delighful and pleasant all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warwick Ibah is a prime example of classic and up-to-date Balinese hospitality and style. Exteriors reflect traditional Bali, with thatched roofs and stone walls carved with exuberant sculptures, making it the perfect place to discover the culture and spirit of Bali. The resort is situated on Royal grounds handed down through generations, alongside Holy springs discovered by a Hindu priest over four hundred years ago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Splendia, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas And Spa
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas Hotel Ubud
- Warwick Ubud
- Ubud Warwick
- Warwick Ibah Luxury Villas & Spa Ubud, Bali