“YES you can.” 5 of 5 stars

Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“YES you can.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

My only disappointment was that we found Ketut so late in our stay. He was Amazing. A quietly spoken, respectful and knowledgeable man, who has a deep understanding of his local area and is an excellent ambassador for bali.

As a local guide and driver, Ketut introduced us to attractions, restaurants, warangs and art galleries we would never have found. he showed us his village, and the house he is building, Being quite entrepreneurial , Ketut introduced me to business contacts and has since stayed in touch with future ideas. Ketut drove us to the airport late at night with no complaint. It was a real pleasure meeting him, and i have no hesitation to recommend this priceless service.

Visited June 2011

Cairns, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommend - more than just a driver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

I can highly recommend Suwitra Ketut the 'Bali Trust Driver'.

Not only is Ketut a gentleman, he is a reliable, helpful, trustworthy and professional. He speaks great English. He is contactable by email, mobile and Facebook.

He was my driver in Ubud. One day, I was visiting a friend out of town and had taken my watch off to have a swim in the pool and inadvertently went home without it. It was night by the time I realised, I phoned Ketut and asked if he would collect it the next day because I was on my way to dinner at a nearby restaurant.
I was surprised when Ketut arrived at the restaurant and delivered my watch to me, then wouldn't charge me for the service. He had gone totally out of his way to retrieve my watch. Now that's service for you!

He's more than just a driver - he's like a personal assistant in Bali.
After I arrived back home, I contacted him via chat on Facebook and asked him to phone the Padma Homestay in Ubud to book a room for my friend who was arriving the next day, within minutes he responded and confirmed that he had booked a room.

He makes things easy for you.

Ketut is available for airport transfers, full day and half day tours.

He drives a new air-conditioned Toyota 4 wheel drive for 6 passengers. He also provides water, umbrellas and sarongs to cover your shoulders when you visit temples.

He is a good man.
His rates are very reasonable and fair. I am very happy to recommend Ketut.

You can contact Ketut via: