“Chris & Ralph” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #91 of 437 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Indonesian, Bar, Café
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Mingle Cafe Bar - choice of seating - downstairs on the deck or upstairs on the terrace - cocktail happy hours every day - 2 for 1 - excellent coffee - T2 teas - all-day breakfast
Melbourne, Australia
“Chris & Ralph”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The best cocktails especially long island ice teas & expressso martinis. I have been to Mingle on many occasions and have always had great service. The staff make you feel at home every time we visited th cafe.

Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
“Best breakfast in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

i will start by saying that I have live in Ubud and I have tried many places for breakfast. Well Mingle is the place.... Great value, great food, nice staff, good location, fantastic coffee. well worth a visit...

• Visited October 2013
Ubud
“Top shelf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have visited Mingle cafe in Ubud on several occasions, I have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner there and I can tell you that the meals were without doubt some of the best that I have ever had whilst on my travels. The pricing is more than reasonable, and the staff are very friendly....and the cocktails!! total thumbs up.

• Visited September 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Love the All-Day-Brekky!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Recently had the pleasure of indulging in an evening at Mingle for dinner and drinks :) Being a vegetarian and a fan of an all day veg brekky I was pleasantly surprised to see what an excellent range of choices their menu had. Food was delicious and came out fast. We then indulged in the cocktail Happy Hour- wow! Their Long Island Iced Tea was my poison of choice and it certainly packed a great punch! My husband and our friends sampled the espresso martini and vodka, needless to say great time had by all. Perfect place to meet friends and chill.. upstairs is my pick of seating away from street noise. Mingle is a credit to the friendly owner Alison who is always happy to have a chat with customers :) We'll be back...

• Visited September 2013
Rome, Italy
“Good lunch break in Ubud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went to Mingle Cafe twice for lunch last month. We had salads and various sandwiches. Service is very nice and friendly, they remembered us the second time we went - which is always appreciated.

The upper level is my favourite as you can look down at the crowded and busy street and yet find some peace and quiet. Ubud can be very noisy and traffic is hectic and the Cafe is located in one of its craziest streets. Yet, the place offers a quiet and well-designed environment, nice food and affordable prices.

• Visited August 2013