“Massage wizzardry” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Milles Isles, Canada
“Massage wizzardry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Thanks for the wonderful massage. Very relaxing yet vigorating and complete. I encourage everyone to attend at least one massage. You will be enchanted.

Visited January 2013
sangspa, Owner at SANg Spa 3, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear, our valued customer
Thank you for your review and recomending to your families and friends. Will keep up our good work. Cheers -Ngurah Sudarma

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“Return customers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was our first trip to Ubud, and we were excited at the prospect of spoiling ourselves with multiple massages. I'd read about Sang Spa on this site, and we found ourselves at Spa 3 while walking around. During our stay, my husband and I tried various treatments: Body Massage & Scrub, Body Massage & Mask, Good Kharma Body Massage, and the Hair Cream Bath. All were wonderful! My husband loved the Massage and Mask and chose it many times. The staff there is lovely and professional. We strayed from Sang one day and were very disappointed at the other place. The women talked during the entirety of both our treatments, which was very distracting. The therapists at Sang work in silence, and if you're lucky to have two at once, the massage is completely synchronized. Amazing. Hot or cold tea and fruit after your treatment and you leave floating. Can't wait to return!

Visited January 2013
sangspa, Owner at SANg Spa 3, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
First of all I would like to thanks a lot to trip advisor that allows me to response this lovely customer reviews

Thank you for your positive review. Glad you enjoy your visits. And really appreciate you become our return customer. Hope to see you in person next time when you in Bali and enjoy more spa treatment at sang spa. Love Ngurah Sudarma
Maroochydore, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Good massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was happy with the prices & quality of Sang Spa. I had tried another place on Monkey Forrest road the day before & was disappointed so chose Sang Spa based on the tripadvisor ad on the door. (although I now realise the certificate was maybe more for the other Sang Spas & not the Monkey Forrest one)
I had the cream bath which was great, and went back later that night for the Good Karma massage- two working on you at once. It was also really good.
Yes the decor may be a little tired but you get what you pay for & for the price I paid I was happy.

Visited September 2012
Cooma, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“Great massage at Sang Spa 3”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Had a great massage at Sang Spa 3( the one on Monkey Forest Rd) the massage was good, however the internal walls were a bit mouldy. Next visit will try one of the other Sang Spa studios - the decor looks a bit more modern and clean.

Visited July 2012
UK
“Relaxing lovely massage but couple of niggles!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Lovely setting - much nicer interior than many of the Spas nearby. I had a Balinese massage and facial. The Balinese massage was very good and the member of staff wanted to make sure the pressure was ok. All very good.

The facial was also good but at one point the member of staff left the room and didn't say how long she would be - she was about 10 mins at least - maybe longer and whilst I was happy to relax and let my facepack dry it would have been nice to know she was nipping out and for how long.

I also came at 11am and double checked they still had the 15% discount for before 2pm treatments - they said yes which is why I opted for two treatments rather than one. However when I was presented with the bill the discount had not been applied and I had to ask for it again. That really bugs me - the bill was finalised with a total and they wanted my signature. That was my last impression as I left which is a shame as overall the treatments were lovely.

Visited June 2012