Every staffs have a warm smiles and homey service.
They speak English and some staff speak Japanese.
Room is crean and lovely.
So comfortable and can relax.
You can choice breakfast ; continental, Balinese and Japanese.
But, noisy voice of flogs at night and too small entrance to find hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kunang Kunang is an eco-friendly retreat set within an organic garden and encompassed by productive rice terraces. This inspiring property captures the gentle spirit of a village community. It has been named after the swarm of fireflies that flicker around the garden at night performing for travellers in a synchronised harmony. Villa Kunang Kunang features just two distinctive accommodations. The first is a two-story Traditional Rice Barn made completely from wood, bamboo and other sustainable materials. The second is an authentic Balinese Bungalow with a thatched rooftop and a shady terrace facing the rice fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Kunang Kunang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kunang Kunang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Kunang Kunang Ubud, Bali