We've stayed for 9 nights in this resort and it's impossible to find anything to complain of.
The villa is luxurious;,intimist (which also means that you have no sight from your villa... maybe the only bad point) and is a good mix between exoticism and modernity :
- the swimming pool is a just the must have : you can access it form the patio and the bathroom
- the bath tub is really big and can allow 2 people at a time
Breakfast is quite qood and substantial.
Its location is also a good point : you will stay on the monkey forest road and you only need 5 minutes by walk for going to the center. And even if you want to go somewhere far from the resort, a free shuttle would bring you to your destination (a phone call is also available for taking you back).
The last point will concern the employees who are really kind, attentive, and full of advices for letting you enjoy your trip in that heavenly island (special thanks to made wahyu who was really kind and had taken so much time for sharing his love of bali... without him, I'm not sure that our trip would have been so magic)
Anyway, if you spend some time in ubud and can afford their price, do not hesitate!
(last funny point : even the monkeys would welcome you in your villa!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The accolade winning Royal Kamuela at Monkey Forest Ubud is one of Bali's most charming boutique resorts offering a supreme location in the very heart of Ubud. No extra bed available in the villas and this property design is not suitable for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Royal Kamuela Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Kamuela Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Royal Kamuela Ubud Bali