“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #96 of 349 Activities in Ubud
Portland, Oregon
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

While spending the weekend in Ubud, I visited the Cantika Spa located in the rice fields on two occasions. The price of $15 for a traditional one hour massage was more than reasonable, given that the massage therapist took an additional ten to fifteen minutes to work on my neck and upper back, two areas I specified as especially in need of treatment. In fact, I was so satisfied with my first massage I returned the next day for another--both times with Dayu, who proved to be more professional and attentive than the therapists I had previously in Bali. At the conclusion of the massage, I loved being able to sit and marvel at wonderful view of the rice fields and leisurely drink a glass of ginger tea in the Spa's outdoor patio area.

Visited November 2012

Melbourne, Australia
“Natural beauty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Skilled therapists in a beautiful semi outdoor setting using hand made organic products. Best spa experience in Ubud- loved it!

Manila, Philippines
16 attraction reviews
“Screaming and running children while having a massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Please take note that there are 2 Cantika Spa branches in Ubud. The place where I went to was in Jalan Raya Penestanan. It is not apleasant visit. The place is in family compound where kids scream run and horse around while treatment is ongoing. You cannot really relax when there are small children running around the massage area.

The massage and body scrub was great though. The facial treatment was not extraordinary.

Seoul, South Korea
“nice place for relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

good massage with reasonable price. the location just inside the rice paddy make our treatment so perfect. definietly come back again

“fantastic location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My skin felt so soft after my treatment - Mandi Lular something or other! So special finishing with a warm bath full or fresh flowers. It's not perfect as far as nice towels etc but it was a wonderful experience. I went back the next day for a manicure / pedicure and another massage. I don't recommend manicure / pedicure - the polish isnt good quality plus I always worry about how clean the files, clippers etc are - well the answer is they are used on all clients and are not clean. Their products are amazing! They make everything. Shampoo, conditioner, oil, everything! Definitely worth going along. I would go back.