“fantastic location” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 32 Classes & Workshops in Ubud
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are interested to make your own beauty product, you can join with "Cantika's Workshop" at Cantika Zest Spa, it takes 2 hours activity. 1 hour for showing our garden and making product, and 1 hour for facial treatment with your own home made product. For reservation you can contact our number or can be made by email.
“fantastic location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My skin felt so soft after my treatment - Mandi Lular something or other! So special finishing with a warm bath full or fresh flowers. It's not perfect as far as nice towels etc but it was a wonderful experience. I went back the next day for a manicure / pedicure and another massage. I don't recommend manicure / pedicure - the polish isnt good quality plus I always worry about how clean the files, clippers etc are - well the answer is they are used on all clients and are not clean. Their products are amazing! They make everything. Shampoo, conditioner, oil, everything! Definitely worth going along. I would go back.

Visited October 2012

Okinawa, Japan (citizen of USA)
11 attraction reviews
“SO Relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is not the typical spa I've been to which is indoors and has a huge menu, but it is so unique in it's own way, and it is the perfect place to go to feel like you are really getting the Ubud experience of health, wellness, and peace-of-mind. This tiny spa is pretty much all outdoors with a few private rooms, and I think that's part of what makes it just SO relaxing! It wasn't super busy - it was nice and quiet, and it has gorgeous scenery right on the rice paddies in Ubud. You don't need a soundtrack of nature sounds playing in the background here - you get the real experience! My husband got a pedicure while I got a facial. We both sat in big, comfortable, reclining chairs in an area open right to the rice paddies. It was great that we got to be together while we were at the spa, even while doing two different treatments. My facial was amazing! I wanted to buy the mask afterward, but the owner told us that the masks are so fresh, that they don't package them. She mixes the different ingredients and herbs that she grows right there at the spa right before your facial! The facial, the fresh air, the rice paddies, the peace and quiet - it was the most relaxing part of our trip for me! I loved it! And all for about $30 for the both of us! It's a little difficult to find the road it's on, as you can't take cars up there. But, once you get on it (it's more of a path through the rice paddies), you'll run into it, along with Sari Organik restaurant a little further down.

Visited September 2012
gerroa australia
4 attraction reviews
“divine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

went there yesterday as recommended by bali expat. loved the chill out stroll through rice fields and the homely unpretentious vibe. my shoulders and neck was achy from yoga and was recommended back massage. Had divinity of Deva's hands and was so enchanted i stayed for a facial...wow it was so amazing. my skin looks like i have gone back 20 years... feels so youthful I have booked another one for day i leave. i won't explore any others i love how it is natural homegrown products and giving to the local children.

Visited October 2012
“Overrated wih little selection”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Maybe if its the only spa in ubud you go too? The walk to the spa is nice, but the spa itself is average or below. Menu has very little selection... Overall disappointed!

Valla NSW
4 attraction reviews
“Natural setting & best massages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Cantika Spa set in the ricefields of Ubud was my first massage experience in Bali. I still rank it as No.1 in massages and I've tried a few since then including 5 star. I love this place and all that it represents and there is no way I would visit Ubud without including a massage from this spa.

Visited September 2012