“Presenting to you our favourite Spa in Bali” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 349 Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: At Jaens Spa, our skilled practitioners offer traditional and Balinese treatments in downtown Ubud's most relaxing and blissfully surrounding. Our pampering service are done in comfortable and relaxed setting so you felt right at home. The décor uses natural healing elements such as bamboo, water, stone, natural light and plants we use natural products and hand made skin care recipes to nourish your body, mind and spirit.
Sydney, Australia
“Presenting to you our favourite Spa in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I guess Bali is famous for its Massage and Spa services across the island. With so many massage and spa places to choose from, what do you do?

We simply logged on to tripadvisor.com.au to find Jaens Spa Ubud with so many good reviews. The fact that my wife and I have been to Jaens Spa for three days out of our seven-day stay in Bali just tells you how much we enjoyed their massage and spa.

What makes Jaens Spa standing out from the crowd? In my mind, they differentiate themselves in the details of their services.

First of all, they offer a massage called Flow Relaxation Radjanenda Massage, which is quite different from a traditional massage and is only performed by Jaens Spa's brother and sister owners. My wife tried this special massage provided by Mr Jayeng twice and she said it's amazing! My wife said she could feel a continuous flow of pressure on her skin during the whole massage. Mr Jayeng also offered to give more time massaging my wife's neck and back where she has some issues. The "flow" experience, the professional massage itself, and the special treatment Mr Jayeng offered makes the Flow Relaxation Massage a must do option if you go visit Jaens Spa.

Secondly, fantastic customer service also makes Jaens Spa tick. We booked our first massage from our hotel in Ubud. We spoke to Jaens Spa's Eni, the receiptionist who speaks good English, and she confirmed Mr Jayeng's availability and offered hotel pick up to us. Every time at Jaens Spa, we were offered a cup of lemongrass tea at our arrival. Then Eni would talk us through our massages and spa that we would be receiving per our bookings. Eni would also ask if we need a locker for our personal belongings. We've also noticed that the flowers in a small plate that they put underneath every massage table gets changed every time. The patterns of the flowers looks artistic and beautiful. Also, after our massage and spa treatment, we have always been offered another cup of warm ginger tea with lemongrass plus a small plate of fresh fruit. What can I say? These are very thoughtful first class customer services.

Lastly but not least, Jaens Spa always gave us more time than what they say in their menu. For example, we booked the one and half hour Flow Relaxation Massage. But the massage actually lasted one hour and forty-five minutes. Same with my Bali Relaxation Massage. It shows us that the masseurs at Jaens Spa cares about the customers by providing a great experience, not just performing a standard massage and charging you a fee.

All in all, it was an unforgettable experience for us at Jaens Spa. We will for sure go back to Bali and have massage and spa at Jaens Spa next time.

So we would like to recommend for you to experience the Jaens Spa difference.

Hong kong
20 attraction reviews
“Very geniune people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My daughter and I went there the night before we left Bali. We chose the Jaen Spa because of the good reviews we read. They provide free transportation within Ubud but we went with our hotel driver.The spa was simple but bright. We were served with warm ginger tea and a pleasant young lady approached us with their spa menu confirming our choice. She was friendly and easy going. We chose the package with mud mask and hot body wrap recommended to us.
We were given a locker to put away our personal belongings before we were led into a private room for 2. The lady who served me was nice but spoke little English while the girl who served my daughter explained the treatment process to us. After the treatment, we were served with Ginger hot tea. It was when we were chatting happily when I realized that my wallet was not in my handbag. The owner's wife and her other partner were very nice and had checked with all their staffs about the missing wallet. Finally the owner's wife and her husband took us back to our hotel while they waited for us to see if my wallet was left in the hotel. Luckily, the 'culprit; itself' was sitting quietly on my bed. We went down and paid the couple thanking them wholeheartedly. Thank you, Jaen Spa for everything and a job well-done!

Visited December 2012
jaensaputra, Owner at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Dear Lennyfon

Thank you that interested us base on tripadvisor review, also with your very good review. I am happy that you found the wallet which itself' was sitting quietly on your bed in the hotel. we are always pleasure to do total help for all people around us. so it's would be safe make your holiday in Bali. hope to seeing you in the future again.

Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
“Very Enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Very welcoming experience. The treatments were amazing & the staff were very friendly. Throughly enjoyed the one hour traditional Balinese massage and would definitely revisit again. The overall cost was extremely reasonable as it included the collection from our hotel as well as some refreshments.

jaensaputra, Owner at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Darly24

Thank you very much with the time that you spent to write an excellence feedback for us here at Jaens spa. we are very happy hear that you enjoyed very much our service from free arrival untill departure. Yes we always make all guests easier to visit us with free transport in Ubud area to relaxing without worry about where the place and extra money to spend it.

Please call us for revisit, than we will pleasure to serve you more than just words.
Warmest regards
3 attraction reviews
“Refreshing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

On the day before we check out from our hotel family of 5 went for a relaxing massage day at Jeans Spa.
It is a small place but with great things to offer quite an experience for us. Personally I quiet enjoyevery single bit what the place has offer to me
Staffs are very friendly and attentive good services.

jaensaputra, Owner at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear Eric Chai

Thank you for your very good review for us here at Jaens spa. it was our pleasure to served your family to experienced a heavenly relaxation in our place. i am happy that my staff friendly and did good services for you and your family. thank you for interested us, hope we have chance to serve you in the future when yo in Bali again.

Herdecke, Deutschland
“Nice Spa - friendly service, ok atmosphere and experienced masseuses”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I went to this Spa for a back, shoulder and head massage.
50min for 100.000 Rupie. For the quality of the massage this price is very reasonable.
I was welcomed by a very tasty ginger Ice Tea and led to my Spa room after they prepared everything for me.

One of the most important things for me are those holes for the head, so you can fully relax.

I was very happy and felt completely relaxed after my extended treatment of one hour, after I have asked for an extended head massage portion. So they are very flexible, too.

Summed up, I recommend this Spa. It is worth a visit.

Visited December 2012
jaensaputra, Owner at Jaens Spa Ubud, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Lowkey82

Thank you very much for a very good review, we are very happy that you choosing our spa for your relaxation, what a great news that you completely relaxed with the treatment you got. we are always pleasure to do what our costumer needs.

thank you for recommended us on the tripadvisor, hope to pampering you in the future.

Jayeng Saputra