“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cinta Grill and Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ubud
Cinta Grill and Inn
You added Cinta Grill and Inn to your Saves list
Monkey Forest Road, Ubud, Bali 80571, Indonesia   |
Ranked #44 of 134 Hotels in Ubud
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a lovely little hotel right in the heart of Ubud. The rooms are fresh, clean and comfortable, the pool is beautiful and the staff are so helpful and friendly, and always closed off the door to the restaurant if we were hanging out by the pool. I have to give special mention to the amazing shower and the even more impressive breakfast menu. (Raspberry pancakes packed full of real raspberries! YUM!) I would go so far as to say they serve the best breakfasts I've ever had anywhere in Asia. I was only disappointed that we hadn't booked in for longer!

Room Tip: The ground floor next to the pool was great, the fountains were turned off at night so no problems s...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Kuching, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I chose the Cinta Inn because of its location on Monkey Forest Road, within walking distance of Ubud's main attractions. I'm choosing to go back because of the incredible welcome I was given there by the team (Ary, Ardhani, Oka, Putu, Benny, Ketut, Novi, Sekar, Yanti, Ayka, Poleng, Made, ... everyone!) the beautiful rooms, the fabulous food ... and the location. The best little inn in Ubud... Thanks, everyone, for looking after me so well. See you again soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I happened to find shelter at Cinta Grill because of the rain, and it was the best stop I've made the whole week long visit to Ubud. The ribs and gorgonzola burger were amazing, and we had the banana cloud cake for dessert, which was delicious. I highly suggest the kafir-mango mojitos! The staff were friendly and when we were informed that there was an Inn behind the restaurant, we had to check it out. The rooms are adorable, and the beds were unbelievably comfortable and it came at a very reasonable price. Though it's close to the street, it was surprisingly tranquil. We spent two nights there, and spent our days exploring Ubud. The pool is not exactly a lap pool, but it's perfect for taking a dip after walking through the humidity. The staff directed us to the other restaurants in the area owned by the same people, and we tried them all and they were all fantastic. I strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Was looking for a classy room, on a budget, and found the Cinta Inn lived up to expectations. The rooms are beautifully designed. Can not fault the simple and stylish layout. Beds are super comfortable, and the bathrooms and ample size. Pool is reasonably small, but if you just want to cool off at the end of the day, it serves its purpose. The Inn is within easy walking distance of all main shopping streets. Staff were very accomodating. Breakfast comprised of limited selection from the restaurant's menu. Adequate, but nothing to get excited over.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I spent 10 days at Cinta Inn just before Christmas and loved it. Everything was new and shiny and what you see on the website is actually what you get. The location is perfect, right in the middle of Monkey Forest Road, so I was able to walk just about everywhere I wanted to go. I had an upstairs room and felt very secure. It was also surprisingly quiet, not a rooster to be heard, despite its central location.

My only quibble is that although it was awfully hot, I didn't feel comfortable going in the pool on my own. The downstairs rooms open directly onto the pool area and I didn't want to disturb other guests by doing a few laps before breakfast, but after breakfast the door between the inn and the restaurant is kept open and the pool is in full view. However, this was a minor point and wouldn't put me off staying there again.

The staff really make the place, they are so helpful and friendly and will offer to make any bookings you want at spas or other restaurants. It was very rainy when I was there and one night I came back from dinner drenched by a sudden tropical downpour and ordered an Irish Coffee to warm myself up, and the waitress offered to deliver it to my room, which was much nicer than sitting in their restaurant dripping wet. The rooms were done twice a day and kept to a good standard and I can recommend the breakfast pancakes, they were superb! All in all, an excellent hotel and good value for money.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Shanghai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I spent a week in Ubud and we stayed at Cinta. The whole place was very nice and comfortable. Our room looked exactly like the picture. the pool was lovely.

Breakfasts were included and they were delicious. There were plenty of choices. We also had lunches and dinners there, which were amazing as well. their menu is quite versatile with a nice mix of Western, Asian and Local Indonesia dishes. got to try their home-made Ginger Fizz (a lemonade-like drink made of real ginger and lemongrass, aboslutely detoxing). My husband loves their strong coffee too. They also sell Sumatra Cigars at the Bar.

Cinta is located right in the middle of the Monkey Forrest Street, the heart of Ubud. It's quite convenient to walk to almost any destination. Taxi drivers are everywhere.

Friendly and attentive service.

Room Tip: Room #7 is upstairs with private staircase and balcony.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

So, we decided to try the inn this time around after so many visits to the Cinta grill restaurant. And its everything i expected to be. Love love the location and of course the food! There are only 7 rooms in this Inn but I think its a perfect size bed and breakfast. there is 1 medium size pool in the middle if the inn. I love the interior design of the rooms, how they use the small space and yet making it feel roomy. the amenities are also quite perfect for this size of an Inn. flat screen TV, safe deposit box, ipod dock, and bath and shower in one bathroom. The beds are comfy. the only thing that was lacking was just a telephone. So if you need to get someone to help you, or order food you actually have to go and get the staff yourself. Thats the only thing that i thought was odd. other than that awesome place! I would def return. Truly cinta (love) the Cinta inn ❤❤❤❤❤

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Cinta Grill and Inn? Share your experiences!