I stayed here for over a week and loved it. Rooms in the back of the new section are super quiet, and the hotel is fairly peaceful overall, with a lovely pool. Staff is usually really helpful (though a few of the front desk staff aren't too helpful in managing things like late checkout, but what do you expect for a small hotel).
I got a super deluxe and loved the place. Great new room, beautiful art and decor. Good breakfast, lovely breakfast staff.
The hotel is about a 1km walk from the main strip (Jl Raya Ubud) and there is a shuttle that will take you at 10 am and back at 6 pm. Since it's a little out from the centre, the place is peaceful and quiet. I loved it there.
Highly recommended, just make sure to get a deluxe or super deluxe in the newer part of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sunti, located only 5 minutes drive from the hustle and bustle of Ubud, is the ideal home to explore Ubud in all its beauty including its rich cultural heritage and natural environment. Visit the traditional village and experience the true Balinese Lifestyle. Offering 52 Balinese and contemporary designed rooms with 8 Superior Rooms, 12 Deluxe Rooms and 32 Super Deluxe Rooms. Enhance the Ubud lifestyle, visit the Ubud monkey forest, walking through Monkey Forest Road with various restaurants and shops. Come back to the resort then Relax and sunbathing by the pool or hanging at The Cafe in front of the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your The Grand Sunti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunti Ubud Hotel Ubud
- The Grand Sunti Ubud, Bali