“You won't regret it!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Class
Ranked #1 of 32 Classes & Workshops in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Embark on a culinary adventure unlocking the secrets of authentic Balinese cooking, utilizing traditional ingredients and preparation methods, in a fully equipped community village kitchen. Your day starts early at the Ubud markets, where you can pick from fresh herbs & spices, crisp vegetables and choice cuts of meat, before heading off on guided ‘padi’ expeditions. Upon your return to Laplapan village, you will be warmly welcomed and expertly guided by your host, Puspa, who will help you to discover how to create your very own delicious authentic Balinese dishes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Topanga, California
“You won't regret it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This cooking class was probably the most fun i've had in Bali. They are lovely people and treat their customers with utmost respect. Very funny and entertaining, also accommodating. It was my girlfriends birthday and they surprised her with a cake, with lettering, candles and all. Thank you Puspa for your hospitality, and great recipes!

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Today I attended my first ever international cooking class. The experience was delightful, from shopping at the local market, visiting rice paddy field to visiting the Balinese family home. Everyone was very welcoming, happy smiling faces, lots of laughs and above all learning some tasty recipes and cooking our delicious lunch.
Would definitely recommend this experience to everyone. Great day shared with great people.

Visited August 2014
3 attraction reviews
“Super funny day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We enjoyed this experience so much as Puspa and his husband are so funny and nice people. Their home is beautifull and equipped with all the materials for the cooking class and very clean. In half a day you will prepare a lot of dishes and this will give you a flavour of the real balinese cuisine. The lunch was great as we ate what we cooked and was one of the best meal we had in bali. Very good also the pick up service. Highly reccomended!

“Balinese Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Half of the reason I travel is to literally taste the culture. I fell in love with Balinese cuisine from the moment I landed. One of my favorite things to do while traveling is to take a cooking class. Without question, this was the most delightful class I have ever attended. Puspa was a wonderful guide through the eduction of ingredients, techniques and final product. I was able to recreate a magnificent feast upon my return home that brought my guest an authentic piece of Bali and brought me back to the beautiful courtyard where we ground spices. I highly recommend adding this a part of your journey through Bali!

Visited March 2014
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Best experience in Bali!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Great cooking class. Owners of the house taught us balinese cultures besides the cooking class. They were very entertaining and definitely make the class very cheerful! Will recommend to anyone who plan to visit Bali!

Visited March 2014

Been to Paon Bali Cooking Class? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Paon Bali Cooking Class, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.