“DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 476 Restaurants in Ubud
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Vegetarian, Indonesian, Vegan
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Salinas
“DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My husband and I were recommended this place by one of our tour guides when he found out we were vegetarian. I cannot tell you how happy we were when we looked at the menu!! We wanted to order the ENTIRE MENU!!

The restaurant itself is very nice- looks a little "fancy" but you can go casual.
The menu has a map that tells you where all ingredients are sourced from. It also is broken down into types of food:
Mexican, Middle Eastern, Indonesian, Salads, Indian, ect...

Seriously this was SO GOOD!!
We were so happy with everything we ordered-
appetizers, entree, smoothies, and dessert that we attempted to return the next night but were sadly turned away as it was completed packed!!

If you are in the are I would highly recommend this place- even if you are not vegetarian as there are so many wonderful things to eat! I wish we had one where we live!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Tucson, Arizona
“Beautiful menu and restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

It can get really crowded really fast, so try to go before lunch time or after. I had a spice smoothie with cinnamon and ginger and it was the best smoothie I have ever had! I've tried to replicate it twice now at home and it just doesn't compare. The menu is colorful and full of options.

Visited July 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great find in Ubud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great atmosphere. Clearly a favorite of local expats. Delicious juice blended drink. Comfortable seating. Healthy yet totally delicious meals. We came with a group of 20 and they provided great service. Will definitely visit on my next trip back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Pro's and cons”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I enjoy going to Clear Cafe for the pretty interior indeed .

Most of the juices are really delicious and healthy , just the way I like it ! ! Fresh fruits , superfoods . . . just blend them . It's not rocket science , but you have to come up with combinations that work . They also serve them in beautiful glasses that I would love to buy , but can't find them anywhere in or around Ubud .

Most of the food I find a little bit overpriced and not that fantastic . I'm open to raw/vegan food , I make it myself all the time ( although I am not a raw/vegan ). . . so maybe that's the problem . Without wanting to sound too pretentious , I think I make better dishes myself than I can get over here . It is not bad , but not special . Especially not for the prices they ask for the food . If you are not a home-cook or a Chef yourself , this is probably a good place to get your healthy fix . Just don't expect too much .

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Healthy juices and food ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Well situated in the centre of Ubud
Have take off shoes before entry .
Uses a lot of timber .
A lit if health juices to choose
Good healthy salad and food
A great change from the Balinese and western food which are quite abundance in Ubud .
Price against value is quite good