We went back to the Pandawas - this time, with my parents. We stayed there for 3 days and wished it was longer. We got great suggestions about tours for our interests. All the rooms are very spacious and well decorated. Kids had a blast - custom menus, toys in the pool and activities to keep them engaged - kite flying, gardening, fish feeding and an entertainment room. It was my parents first visit to Bali and the underlying research around the Pandavas from Mahabharata epic was fully cherished. Their comments in the guest book says it all - this (re)visit was beyond perfection!!
- Also Known As:
- Pandawas Villas Hotel
- Pandawas Villas Hotel Ubud
- Pandawas Villas Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beyond its stunning location, modern design and full amenities - Pandawas villas offers a very unique combination of subdued comforts, serene spaces and distinctive details which make you feel indulgent beyond your imagination. Here "luxury" is not only re-defined; it crosses the threshold into the next dimension where all the elements come together in an elegant synergy defined by design and details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Pandawas Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.